That’s how you get your cold prospects turned into warm, ready to buy, and refer you prospects.
Nurturing and managing your leads is a process for building relationships with your ideal prospects with the goal of earning their business when they are ready.
Your online business prospect system, in simple form, is something like this:
- You attract the interest of your ideal possible client…your prospect.
- Then you entice them to exchange their information for your educational, and valuable to them, information. Which is your online optin page, or box to collect their name and email as you offer an ethical bribe for their information. In my case it is my ‘Business Savvy Kit’.
- Nurturing now comes into place…Using personalized, consistent follow-up messages that you can deliver automatically through an autoresponder like AWeber.
– If you manage your nurturing effectively, it can lead your prospects into being sales-ready.
That’s the goal of nurturing your leads…Leading them to the sales process.
- You already know that everyone will not become your customer.
- That’s why it’s soooo important to know your customers really well and be able to service them in the lead generation and nurturing processes.
You could have a lot of leads, or a large list (database), of prospective clients; but, if you’re not nurturing that list, which is managing your leads well, then you just have a list of people.
Why do you need to nurture your leads?
– Your email marketing, which is information marketing, can generate sales and more leads.
So your content needs to be valuable, exciting, and something they want.
Your information marketing needs to be so valuable, and useful, to your ideal prospects that they can’t wait to have it and share it with others.
There are three types of information marketing that work really well in your lead nurturing programs…
- Education…Why do they need to solve the problem?
- Expertise… How you help solve the problem.
- Evidence…Proof, testimonials, that your customer achieved desirable results with your help.
When you are able to use these types of information marketing steps, guess what?
You can create a natural flow of nurturing leads of your ideal prospects step-by-step through the process of learning what they need to know to build confidence in working with you, and making a purchase.
You can build your list with many different kinds of marketing…Why do you need a list of contacts? Your list, is your database. The foundation of your business…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Having step by step works really well for me. Like the exercise – another motivator to call clients and create a testimonial page.” Frankie Jones Lips at Last
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
What About SEO Optimized for Your Facebook Page- May 20, 2019
- Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts? - February 11, 2019