Knowing what is different about what you do in business that makes you successful…and doing it on purpose with a purpose.
– It is putting the needs of your customers first. Focusing on the outcomes, their transformations.
– Having a purpose and values.
- Because, without a purpose, you may have no heartfelt motivation.
- And, there is a direct relationship between clear values and success.
– Making a conscious decision of getting out of sales and getting into helping your customers.
Being an extraordinary business is building relationships, listening well, having the skills and rapport to know what and when to ask, as you gain the knowledge of how you can be of help, and then helping.
– Being extraordinary in business is developing that chemistry with others that helps them trust you and helps you aid them in making better decisions.
– It is knowing the one big thing that your customers care about and are struggling with.
– It is knowing how to communicate the value of the better results you offer.
Having your business message, your commercial, and sharing it with a passion.
– Being able to communicate your beliefs for your customers with meaningful messages, experiences, services, and interactions that show your care and creating fans with the customers you serve.
Having a message they can feel, and they ‘get it’, that you can make a difference for them. And, then being that difference.
– It is you delivering your message with a focus on others, and giving them fabulous solutions. And, it is delivering the solutions and outcomes your ideal customers want and need.
You can be the extraordinary business that makes the seemingly impossible, possible for your customers.
- Staying in your comfort zone may not help you become a winner, or an extraordinary business.
So, being extraordinary in your business is stepping out and understanding that it’s not what you sale, it’s what, and who, you stand for. When your extraordinary business is on purpose you have a deeper meaning. And, your target audience will know who you are and want to work with you.
- Being aware of your purpose, being on purpose in your business, can hold you steady and can be your anchor for an extraordinary business.
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“I am an expert in my field but I needed someone to help me put into words what I am an expert in. I needed a target because even though I am the expert, I didn’t even know how to communicate what I am about! After working with Coach Donna Ward, she was able to help me to hone in on my target client, create a summary of what I offer and I am now able to coherently communicate what makes me different from my competitors! She made it so easy, just by having a conversation, asking me a few questions and fine tuning of words, everything became so clear! Thank you Donna, you have truly changed the way I communicate with others about my business! Tracy A. Dempsey, Open Invitation Catering/Heart Link Area Coordinator, Riverside, CA
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? ? - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021