You might be thinking that you need to wait to get it just right. Or, need to find the easiest. fastest way to get something started and done.
What usually happens is that you find yourself stopped entirely. Sometimes you may even do this on purpose, to keep from having to make a decision.
How do you take charge of your business – and get out of overwhelm and procrastination?
- Can you find more time?
Business productivity is…
1. Eliminating distractions and interruptions.
Before you get pulled away from what you’re doing, ask yourself:
- Can I take care of the interruption later?
– Ex: Can you unplug the phone, so that you can finish a project on time.
- Is this the best use of my time and energy?
– Ex: Is cleaning up your emails and responding to emails right now, a good time to do this?
- Is this moving me towards or away from what I want? (priorities, goals, vision)
– Ex: Are you allowing the distraction to be an excuse to avoid doing something?
2. Focusing on the high value activities.
Have you found that when you focus on one thing at one time, you can get so much more done?
- What if you planned a trip? You wanted to get there as quickly as possible.
– Would you stop at every store that looked interesting? And, maybe stay a bit longer at the hotel, so you can take a prolonged look at their blog and menus, etc?
- Not if you wanted to reach your goal of getting to your destination as quickly as possible, right? You would focus and stay focused on the right things you had to do.
3. Want unhampered productivity? Create and follow routines and systems so that you do the things that you want to get done on a regular basis.
- Do you have systems and routine in place to handle extra business? Or even just an extra busy day?
When you understand the strategy behind your business, you can take your ideas and IMPLEMENT them.
– Like having a strategy of growing your business by sticking with the things that work.
The process of being productive, is having a plan so that you are able to design your work and implement the step-by-step details for your daily activities and projects, so that they get done!
Productivity is created in the process of your business routines.
- When you are fully on board with your decision to have your successes, you can truly become unstoppable.
That means making a decision to be productive, become unhampered in your productivity, and stick to your plan for success.
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“I have talked to other marketing coaches but didn’t feel a connection. Donna actually listened to me and heard what I was trying to say. She interacted with where I am and was the first one to actually take a look at my sites and what we were talking about while we were talking. She paid attention to what I was saying and took that to where we needed to go. Donna did more than just give suggestions (homework) as to where to go next. She gave positive feedback, which always feels great, and let me know what I was doing correctly. She validated that where I am now and the future I am visualizing is going in the right direction. What a relief!“ Rita Bartholomew, nettingnook.com
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019