There is a huge value in knowing how you can be…
Using social media marketing that will grow your email lists and that points to → = Success
Grow your business and attract new customers with an email + social media strategy.
Let’s look behind the scenes a moment….
I know lot of email subscribers want more and more free content, maybe even reply with critical comments, and unsubscribe the moment they see a link to a sales page.
Not very motivating and not really a very friendly feeling, right?
So why continue to market and give free information?
My Free Tactics will always be here for you along with my offered programs and services.
This is where I give all that I know to help you grow as quickly as you can with your online business; including how email marketing works together with social media for faster results.
But, how do you use social media marketing that will grow your email lists?
Marketing is one of the biggest challenges out there!
For one thing it’s difficult to keep up with.
Social media marketing that will grow your email lists is your prospecting tool (searching for your ideal client), because:
- Clicks and likes aren’t sales;
- You don’t own your contacts or your pages.
- But, you can bring your ideal prospective client into a conversation with you – either through a chat and/or emails.
Email marketing helps you engage and reengage with your prospective clients, along with the facts that:
- It’s not a substitute for other marketing
- You’ll use a service for staying in touch with your email contacts.
- And, it’s best used for building relationships that lead to sales and repeat business
Keep in mind:
You’ll be developing an email strategy…
- Remembering ‘the customer comes first’ rule is still working!
- Knowing who you want to reach.
- Where and how they can be reached?
- Why they should buy from you?
- What’s the best time of the day / week to reach them?
- What will trigger the purchase?
Don’t add everyone you meet to your email list.
How do you use social media marketing to grow your email list?
- Make it worth their while!
- Offer something you know your ideal client would really want, maybe as a one-time incentive to sign up.
- Have them sign up to get a monthly coupon and special sales notices.
- Offer your expertise with timely tips and hints that will come to them on a regular basis for what they need help with the most.
Now we all know that social media is here for us to have fun with and to extend our reach online.
But, it gets better and better…
- Use social media to help get your content seen and become more visible.
- Understand the value of engaging on social media to strengthen relationships with your connections as you introduce your expertise to new audiences that will enable you to reach your next ideal client!
Because social media is a great way of establishing first contact with many people in your audiences!
- Include a call to action on the banners of all your social media platforms. Have some fun with it and ask people to join your list.
- Post about your email list optin offer on all your social platforms. Let them know why they would want to be a part of your ‘other’ community.
- Create a board on Pinterest and “pin” your newsletter when it comes out! Use an image from your email or take a screenshot of your entire newsletter to give readers a preview of your content. Remember to have your image link back to your optin offer! (And be sure to follow me and others on Pinterest!)
The basic idea is to urge people to get something they really want.
- Offering them a great price for something of great value, maybe a discount coupon for a product or service that you know will be valuable to them.
Your offer will be like help coming from a friend who wants to be of assistance.
I hope you’ve found this helpful?
Please do let me know what you’d like to learn more about in the online marketing puzzle!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use 5 Goals in Your Facebook Marketing - April 5, 2017
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - March 3, 2017