Get a strategy for communicating to your audience with key messages.
Think about this….
As a business and marketer, you’re in a competition to stand out to a larger audience with your key messages to share your expertise.
But, your audience is surrounded by so much information every day.
Become “the best answer” with your expertise using consistent and key messages ⇒ just for your audience.
Plan to cultivate a loyal community with your messages. Not just advertising messages. But a blend of promotional and native messages that communicate in a fun way about what you do so that your audience can become more involved with.
Take a moment to answer a few enlightening questions below!
Sharing and promoting your expertise and messages through content is the tool that attracts, engages, and inspires action.
Content is your online capital for reaching and building a larger audience with your key messages.
- Boosting credibility
How do you reach a larger audience?
- The goal is to reach a larger audience of influencers that will share your information for you.
Word of Mouth is Power
Why would your audience share your information?
- Others will share great experiences they enjoy, creating twice as much content for you all over the web.
In my experience you need to…
Develop your key messages.
Content that shares a message about you and your business shapes your competitive advantages.
One of the biggest challenges I see is that people don’t understand the transformation or results, they’re providing to their audience.
When you have that understanding of the pain points of your audience…
You’re able to transform your own business.
And you may say I know what I provide and how that helps others.
But, please pay attention anyway…
- Let your audience know about the transformations you offer
What are your benefits – and transformations – the results your product or service offers?
Now share that in a way that is going to be so powerful and really juicy that they just have to have it.
- Create engagement
Instead of talking about the process, your message will be about the results they’re going to get and that is hands down the most powerful thing you can do for your audience.
- Motivate action.
Effective key messages anticipate and meet your audience’s needs.
You’ll be sharing an offer through your key messages that’s going to help you serve your audience in a way that helps them step up to another level with you in their own transformation.
- The art of listening
You’ll start to better understand how to speak to your audience’s problems and position yourself as the one with the proven solution.
Once you’re clear about the results, the transformation being offered, and put that in your key messages, you’ll find that your content promotion will be shared more often.
- And when your prospects are clear about what you can do for them, they stop and take notice. Maybe even buy. It’s really as simple as that.
Think for a moment about this…
Why should someone read your content or even listen to what you have to say?
– What’s in it for them?
You could start by writing out several answers to:
- “The results my readers will get from these key messages are…”
You can begin with statements like:
- One of the results my readers get is a new sense of their real value and beauty as a woman.
- I help them find new ways to make time for themselves.
- They definitely get a stronger connection to (you fill in the blank).
Get specific about what you do for your audience with your key messages.
What Are The Results You’re Offering!
Think about this
– Key messages communicate the benefits and results your audience will get from what you’re offering.
Do you see the value here?
If they get more clarity it’s so that…
– They can move towards what they want, so that they feel good, so that they can live to their potential.
In my own case a key message I like to share with my audience is that:
– They can really tune into and modify their social media marketing and systems to make that work for them more consistently in growing a bigger return on investment for the actions they take.’
Talking about your key messages being shared with a larger audience reminds me that you might enjoy my new Social Media Checklist download – Get it FREE now just by clicking on the image below…
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!