Social by design builds trust and increases conversions which in the long run increases your revenue.
Can you unlock stronger relationships by understanding what drives people to your distinctive expertise and then helping new audiences easily learn more from you?
Think about that for a minute.
Social by design is a model used that only a handful of online marketing systems put in place and it can work for you.
Building social proof.
Social proof is the foundation of word-of-mouth marketing online.
It’s about your audience sharing your brand to new audiences and networks.
Building visibility and credibility through the experiences of others as you’re working on being social by design.
Did you know that there are about 200 media interactions thrown at us every day?
Yet, only 22% believe the claims.
Building your strategy online, that is social by design, helps overcome some of that distrust by eliminating risk and making something seem easier and more fun to buy.
You’re finding a way to build and earn trust.
Types of Social by Design efforts also involve…
- Social Media Follower Count – Share those numbers, it’s a great way to build credibility.
- Proof in Numbers – What’s your call-to-action? Are you asking them to download something? Show them how many people have already downloaded it!
- Customer Testimonials – Display one or more customer testimonial videos. People will translate the success from the testimonials to their own possibilities and successes.
- Ratings & Reviews – If you can put up reviews and testimonials, then show where people are talking about you and put up your 5 star ratings.
Become even more social by design…
Combine a few types of social proof on your site.
- Social proof is not just influential from a brand building point of view. It has to be part of your search engine optimization strategy. The goal of search engines is to find trusted, authority sites and rank them high in search results.
As an example:
“Your Twitter profile shows up in Google searches because Twitter has a high Google search rank. Keep in mind that the words you write in updates may also be indexed and come up in a search for those terms.”
- Show me the numbers! The number of followers on each of your social media platforms earn instant credibility. So share that information!
- Find your marketing attraction power! What have you seen on the menus at restaurants. Did you ever notice how aware of this process they are? How they can control menu items sales by labeling them “Our most popular dish!” In fact they can increase sales by 13-20% of those ‘popular dishes’.
We all know that having a strategy for being social by design is not a one-way street where you walk alone!
- It’s being social and taking your audience on the journey.
- It using social media’s appealing power to reach a huge network of friends.
- It’s seeing the difference as you and your audience create a community with unity.
- It’s sharing and reciprocating.
A good way to think about being social by design is that all of it is really just about being human and being social by sharing informative and transformational content.
The key phrase is sharing is caring!
That is, if you want to get in front of your ideal audience and become an expert marketer using social proof as you’re being social by design!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017
- This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement - July 25, 2017