Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2023 - January 20, 2023
Your goal with your content marketing is persuasion.
How can you be persuasive with your content marketing?
==> Being cautious and fearful or pushy and unpleasant are not the ways for today’s business to be persuasive with any kind of marketing!
Finding your own path of connecting, engaging, with assertive and conversational sales language is your goal.
Whew! So… Content marketing is engaging your prospects.
There are ways to help you be persuasive with your content marketing.
What’s that, you say?
How do you find more of the clients you love to work with being persuasive with your content marketing?
– You are growing your business and your brand.
o You’re the one responsible for revenue, the income that keeps your business moving forward.
– The success or failure of your business depends on quality and quantity of the leads you bring in when you are persuasive with your content marketing. Read more