Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
What is Afﬁliate Marketing?
Afﬁliate Marketing is a revenue Joint Venture between two businesses.
Say your business pays another business (who is your affiliate now) for sending new customers to your site. Like referring them.
- An example is having your affiliate host your ad on their website, or send out emails for your product.
When potential customers ﬁnd your business through the affiliate link (they click the url or the ad), you pay the affiliate a percentage of the income you receive.
- The affiliate beneﬁts by being paid to host your ad, or share your link with their email list.
- Your business benefits by getting potential new customers. And, building your list.
Affiliate programs are ideal for businesses that are trying to get new customers. In as little as six months to a year, you can have hundreds of affiliates marketing your products or services.