By now you know that I am a Certified Small Business Coach, right?
At least I hope that what you’ve read here on my blog, tells you that it is by a Small Business Coach!
And, I’m so glad you’re reading this! I’ve been thinking about you.
Now let me ask you a question, you’ve undoubtedly heard of people starting online businesses, right?
You might even know some of those people?
Well, you know me, of course.
- I’ve help start businesses online and offline through my Small Business Coach and Client Diva services.
Now another question for you:
- Do you ever wondered why people keep starting and running businesses? It’s because bringing your business online is an amazing way to start and / or grow your business.
It’s an incredible opportunity! That’s why I love being a Small Business Coach!
- There’s never been a time when you can have a business with low investment costs and huge possibilities.
You can either ignore the amazing opportunities, because you don’t think it’s going to work for you.
- Or, you can try to figure it out for yourself and make costly mistakes (like I did at first – with lots of money going out for programs that weren’t what needed at the moment.
Our goal as a small business is to help potential clients flow from not knowing who we are to being a part of our relationship building contacts and then our raving clients.
- Understanding the why, what, and the how are the keys to a successful business.
- And, that’s what I do as a Small Business Coach.
So imagine it’s a year from today and you wake up and you have doubled your income.
- What would your life be like?
Yet, small businesses are flying by the seat of their pants and hoping that something’s going to work. No rhyme or reason. No purpose. No plan.
And it’s a big problem because what I know for sure is… “hope is not a strategy” and there’s nothing that can kill a business dream faster than being stuck in overwhelm and indecision.
I train business owners in 3 areas, how to be more effective in growing your business, how to be more effective in networking online and offline, plus how to grow deeper long lasting relationships in the process.
- GET CLEAR about exactly what you want to happen in your business during the next 90 days.
- Develop a PLAN that outlines the steps you need to take to get back into purposeful action so you see results fast.
- Identify the one step you can take immediately to activate your plan.
If you know you want a 30-minute complimentary session with me, email me right now at:
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020