Do you ever find yourself with way more to do than you feel you could possibly accomplish each day? Spinning your wheels trying to grow your small business?
This can bring you into the world of overwhelm.
- Overwhelm is literally about doing – and understanding how you get pulled into doing so many things and pulled away from doing the things that will help you.
Staying out of overwhelm is also knowing that it may be possible get out of your overwhelm thinking; by focusing and sticking to your plan.
- Wanting to grow too fast can cause you to not want to take the time to plan.
- Keeping it inside of your head can cause unrealistic expectations and disappointments.
Clarity around what you want your business and life to look and feel like, supports what you want to happen more quickly for you, and your thinking can stay out of feelings of overwhelm.
Having a written plan of what you can do next and what order to put things in can be the missing link that helps you accomplish more. So get those thoughts out of your head and onto paper.
3 Steps to stop overwhelm so you can enjoy your business and life…
- Recognize your situation and accept that you’re in overwhelm. You can’t do anything about it until you see what’s going on.
- Identify what thoughts are causing your feelings of overwhelm ~ Because, yes you are in charge of your thoughts, and your feelings.
- Focus on Income Producing Activities ~ Get clear about what’s important next…Set up priorities – These are the activities and tasks that will help you accomplish your desired goals.
What’s most important right now?
- Once you have that one thing, the most important thing, you just decide to start taking action on it right away. Just do it! Go for it! Get it done, whatever that one thing is.
The secret to getting out of overwhelm?
It is to change who you are being at the moment. It is staying in control of your mindset, actions, environment, and the knowledge you need to stop feeling overwhelmed and start producing the results you want.
You can take the right actions with a plan… Get started and keep going strong. The foundation of your business…
…More ways to building your online business…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna, this is perfect. Idea sharing, collaborative, refreshing, and accountability in a group for progress. Thanks for taking us on a better path. I know that I am getting more client traction because of working with you! Before your coaching, my client action was not much, now I am finally seeing a lot more client actions and revenues. My revenue has actually doubled each year while working with you!” Bob Forshay
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
2 thoughts on “Need 3 Steps Out of Overwhelm?”
Thanks for your advice and accepting the reality of the situation is important because the only to change something is to get started because nothing happens by itself, you have to make it happen. Great Post!
Jason Power recently posted..Network Marketing Tips: Handling Warm and Cold Markets
Thanks again, Jason – Overwhelm can and does creep up on us and we don’t notice until we just can’t handle it – so getting something done about it step by step is the idea 🙂
Comments are closed.