As a business coach, my clients will often wonder if Internet Marketing success is so easy and instant, then why are there A LOT more people struggling than succeeding?
- Making money online is just like any business endeavor – you need to put in persistent work, dedication, and time in order to succeed.
So what is a business building strategy for beginners?
– PPC, SEO, social media marketing, copywriting, article marketing, product creation, JV tactics, list building, affiliate marketing – Oh My!
– Focus on learning one skill, and follow only one or two mentors. You need to zone in, learn and take a step at a time.
Some marketing methods and techniques for building your business:
1. Become a valuable resource – Look for ways you can be a resource for your prospects and clients. Supply them with valuable information – ex: weekly tele-seminars where you answer their questions.
2. Promote the End Result – Your prospective clients don’t really want your product or service. They want the benefit produced by using it. Research your target to find out what they want.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – More than 88% of all Internet users look for websites, products and services by using search engines and online directories
Here is what you need to do to start an online business that is profitable:
Decide on a niche (in a profitable category, like health, fitness, dog training, internet marketing, dating, relationships, etc.) Do some research here. Look into sub-niches. Say, like dog training is a huge niche. Within that niche, are sub-niches: Poodle training, obedience training, House training, etc.
— Start off providing information on a particular sub-niche that you have a passion for and knowledge of. It will be much easier for you to be able to get your site ranked well in the search engines in these sub-niches instead of in the broad niche and bring more visitors to your site. Which ultimately, will bring more successes.
The most successful marketers know their market and how to sell to them. They understand who their clients are, their goals, and the psychology of why they buy. They use this information to optimize their content to “speak” to their market’s desires and give them what they want.
Plan on these 3 ways to drive more traffic to your site:
1. Get a capture page (an opt-in box on your blog or page) and an auto-responder up no matter what, then at least you have started doing something. Now that you have gotten your website up and running, you need is to get your visitors’ information (so that you will are able to follow up with them). Plan this out – write down the steps. This is email marketing for your online business.
2. Keep your capture/opt-in simple and make it clear what you want users to do or what you want them to buy.
3. Use SEO (search engine optimization) with everything you write online, making it much easier for Google and the other search engines to find you quickly. Be sure that your site has helpful plugins – like All In One SEO pack and Google Analytics. Be aware of how your site is doing . Such as visitor volume, from where your visitors come from, their duration of stay, bounce rates, etc.
Oh – And you ARE going to have to WORK persistently, as you stay focused on your vision. Treat your Internet business seriously, work regular hours – rather it’s 2 hours a day or 8 hours a day – and build it – then enjoy the fruits of your success. By taking consistent action every single day, your Internet business will eventually build up, and you will slowly start seeing successes.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020