Your best strategy is to plan and manage your marketing tactics seamlessly rather than as separate, isolated marketing channels.
In reading, my friend, Joan Harrington’s Blog post…”How To Choose The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business”
==> Joan points out very well that “It’s not enough these days to just be on social media…..You need to be effective on social media and really be playing the game well.”
So what marketing channels are best suited to your goals?
- Are you building an opt-in list?
- Driving more eyes and possible customers to your site?
- Raising awareness about who you are and what you do?
- Sharing a new product or service?
- Or all of the above?
Each of these goals are parts of your promotion strategy for your brand.
Along the way you’ll make sure that you add something more to communicate to your audience what actions you want them to take.
I’ve found that each of the Social Media platforms can be and are used heavily as marketing channels, along with email marketing.
==> I’ve read research that states 89% of marketers say email is their primary lead generation, still! So keep it strong in your plan.
Ignoring your own possibilities of any of these important marketing channels is not a decision you want to make.
- Study and make sense of the best marketing channels for you as you plan and implement your own strategies.
What are some of the goals for your marketing channels?
- Build your social network of interested ‘peeps’.
- You’ll put out significant and interesting content that will interest your followers and connections.
- Reach out and engage more of your ideal customers, drive leads and more business.
A key point to remember about making use of each of your marketing channels as part of your business tactics, is that you never finish socializing.
That’s mingling and entertaining with your potential customers for your business as you network and build relationships.
Your marketing channels, each one, is a living breathing entity that is part of your marketing system as you update, automate, and organize your content for more business visibility and SEO.
You may also enjoy reading…“Are You a Social Media Influencer?”
When you understand more about social marketing, you can become a great Social Media influencer!
Want to learn more about influencing and Building Your Email List and Your Business? <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna! You’re so good at giving nice clear instructions on what to do next. Always lots of bonus info too! Thanks. I’m looking forward to the next one and trying to push myself to follow through.” Kathleen Swiderski
- Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Customer Trust 👍 - July 26, 2023
- Getting Rid Of Harmful Habits And Forming New Ones - July 19, 2023
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023