The Law of Expectations and business is a subset of the Law of Belief and Business.
Your expectations are largely under your control.
Is it part of being a cut above when clarify your expectations in your business?
I still find it astonishing that there is a valuable link between your expectations and implementing actions in your business…
– It’s a beneficial process that supports your business strategy.
The Law of Expectations and Business works likes this:
– Your expectations in your business are those things you expect to happen, now or in the future.
– Whether spoken or unspoken, your expectations are the KEY to your attitudes, and are impacting your thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
==> Your TRUST!
– Capturing your ability to believe, and take control of your attitudes, influence your implementation of your actions that benefit and support your business.
I have read research showing that clarity about your expectations gives you more satisfaction and success. than leaving those expectations pent-up.
Gain clarity using The Law of Expectations and Business.
What causes you to become disappointed with your business at times?
“You can’t have success without trust.” Jim Burke
In other words, if you don’t trust the path you’re on, are you going to truly be involved with any strategy you’ve thought about, or put into place for your business…long enough for it to succeed?
Take a look at how the Law of Expectations and Business is working:
– Ask yourself… “How important is this expectation?” One a scale of 1 to 10 – 10 being the highest.
– Then discover whether you have clarity around this expectation?
– Is your expectation being met?
When you do this exercise your own awareness and integrity will become more favorable.
As you clear up your own expectations and find the answer to to planning and implementing more easily and quickly.
The Law of Expectations and Business means that you can have more…
– Balance in your life and business as you start to understand how important, or not, a commitment is.
– Focused intention on what you expect.
– Implementation as you know for sure what action steps you need to take for where you want to go.
Let me ask you this…How are your expectations affecting your business? What can you do to become the Master of Your Destiny?
“What you see (expect) is what you get.” Flip Wilson
Another key cornerstone foundation of your business is expecting to grow your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
“Thank you to my social media guru, who I met with before my September trip to Africa. She, Coaching Business Entrepreneur, Donna L. Ward, walked me through the blogging process, so I could bring you my updates as I traveled through Kenya and Tanzania. Although I could not always post due to limited connections, with her help, I was able to bring you play by play, day by day accounts of what I was seeing and doing as I traversed across the two countries. Thank you Donna, of course more to come on my December trip – that will be less property site inspection and more of the safari game viewing sites. Set up your own meeting with Ms. Donna, you won’t be sorry.” Safari Kay
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!