The Law of Attraction and Business says that everything you have in your life you’ve attracted because of the way you think.
The Art of Allowing is important to the Law of Attraction and Business, as it is learning the art of letting go of the outcome.
What if your business had a relaxed way of unfolding…
– You make your bold plans according to your vision of where you want your business to be in the long run. Your intention.
– You work on these plans to completion. Your attention.
– You let go of worrying about the outcome. Acceptance. Faith. Trust.
– You are now allowing the flow of give and take to happen.
When you let go of pushing, controlling, and struggling you experience more peace, clarity, and success simply because you have less attachment to the outcome.
Do you feel superstitious?
– I’ve read that worrying is not too different from superstitious behaviors.
– The thought is that if you worry about the worst thing that might happen, then it won’t happen, or at least you won’t be disappointed.
Allowing the Law of Attraction and Business requires a shift in awareness and change of attitude.
– Letting go of limiting fears and beliefs
It sometimes happens that your subconscious resists what you might consciously want.
How can you use the Law of Attraction and Business?
Once you become aware of and learn to identify, then let go of self-limiting, and sabotaging, beliefs, you will be opening yourself up to allow your intentions, what you want, to flow into your business and life.
Try this in-depth exercise for allowing a clear path to flow towards you.
– Ask yourself what your intention is for your business.
– Then ask yourself why you haven’t achieved it.
– Write down all your thoughts that come to mind.
– Just write.
– Then, look over your answers – the answers may pop up over the next few days or weeks and this may reveal some of your own limiting beliefs.
– Beliefs that are stopping the Law of Attraction and Business from working.
Intention + attention + letting go = The Law of Attraction and Business
Be patient. Change takes practice…being aware and taking control of your own thinking.
Join us in building your business
online and offline click on the picture and learn…