Improving your understanding about prospects and customers is your No. 1 strategy, that kind of knowledge is power!
Wouldn’t you just love a business that brought customers to you consistently, just like the marketing gurus often promise?
Customers, profits, and rewards come when you start to really understand your customers. Powerfully caring and showing that you care about them…
– being focused on and available for them;
– authentically interacting and talking with your customers;
– enthusiasm is great, but commit to mastery.
Your business always needs to include tools that help you keep focused on knowing your customer and moving forward as you’re being proactive in how the sales process is structured with systems that help you view your customers as more than just a paycheck.
That’s why you’ll want to avoid getting pulled into the money and costs conversations when you talk with them. And, have a system in place to help your prospective customers make a decision that is right for them…
– As you choose to have conversations about the value offered.
– Ask them “if we were to take money off the table, do you feel that this is the right product for you (or…the right service, I’m the right person to coach you)?
Business success comes from the right combination of strategy, systems, management, process implementation and technology.
– Oh, and so much more comes from your desires, what’s in your heart and soul as you learn knowledge is power, and mastery brings confidence with positive attention.
Knowledge is power in recognizing and also allowing that the lifeblood of any successful business is positive cash flow.
You add to your knowledge is power in your business, as you are also…
- Willing to be told no, and not to take it personally.
- Listen and learn from your customers.
- Get answers to questions to help your customers.
- Know that price is not the real issue.
- Believe that selling is a good thing as you are helping others get what they want.
Using your knowledge now is getting yourself known to your ideal target audience, so that you can become powerful in helping others and in growing your own business.
Want to learn more about the power of your contacts and Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads… Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna, this is perfect. Idea sharing, collaborative, refreshing, and accountability in a group for progress. Thanks for taking us on a better path. I know that I am getting more client traction because of working with you! Before your coaching, my client action was not much, now I am finally seeing a lot more client actions and revenues. My revenue has actually doubled each year while working with you!” Bob Forshay
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
4 thoughts on “Knowledge Is Power”
I enjoyed reading these tips. I’m a personal trainer and I often meet potential clients who want to lose weight faster than is truly possible. I used to feel bad telling them this, but now I’m upfront. If they want to go on a crazy diet to lose 20 lbs a week, I’m not going to get them what they want. It’s better that we’re both on the same page before we start working together. This consultation process also helps me make sure I’m working with clients who will get results from my training and nutrition guidance and not someone who is looking for a quick fix for now. Thanks for the chance to reflect on client relationships 🙂
Catherine | Fit Armadillo recently posted..5 Variations on the Plank, One of the Best Core Exercises
Thank you so much for your comment, Catherine and I so appreciate what you’re saying! 🙂 Coach Donna
These are awesome tips to keep in mind
katherine recently posted..Family Pastimes That Make Great Memories + Table Remake
Thank you, Katherine – HOpe to see you here again! 🙂
Comments are closed.