There is a 5 Step Formula in the art of making money that you need to develop clarity around:
- Why do you want to make money in your business?
- What do you do really well?
- Who do you serve in your business?
- How to do it profitably.
- When will you start?
All of what you do in business is driving money.
That is being focused on different ways to make more money from what you do and offer.
For me, the art of making money is also about my lifestyle design.
– Building my business around my life.
– Learning what I want in my life.
What is the art to making money, then?
Consider your possibilities.
– What are your daily revenue producing activities?
– Find out what is costing you time and money each day – and stop it.
– Put systems into place that help consolidate and streamline to help you increase efficiency and improve your customer follow up and services.
o Sales conversation and follow up systems
o Marketing systems
o Referral systems
o Financial systems
o Develop learning systems
Remembering that people run your systems and systems run your business.
Whew! Sounds like a lot.
But this is YOU knowing exactly how you can make money for your business.
– Knowing what you’re spending your time on is the art of making money
– Knowing your customers and what helps you be more profitable for them to work with you. That is the art of making money!
- What can you start with now?
Do your own mindmap of your week ahead…Here’s my own example:
- 3 most important goals for this week?
- Emails to different groups
- Networking – 2x/week
- Edit optin gifts for completed sales pages
- What are the 2 or 3 things to achieve each day?
- Social Media Marketing – 30 min
- Making sales calls – 10 a day
- Blog posts
This is what many businesses don’t do.
This is what helps you stand out and be unique. Because you will be on top of things and know there is a discipline, a real art to making money!
Getting noticed, and getting paid, because of what you do and who you are. That is business.
Another action you can take for your business is the responsibility to grow your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…click on the picture…
“Thank you to my social media guru, who I met with before my September trip to Africa. She, Coaching Business Entrepreneur, Donna L. Ward, walked me through the blogging process, so I could bring you my updates as I traveled through Kenya and Tanzania. Although I could not always post due to limited connections, with her help, I was able to bring you play by play, day by day accounts of what I was seeing and doing as I traversed across the two countries. Thank you Donna, of course more to come on my December trip – that will be less property site inspection and more of the safari game viewing sites. Set up your own meeting with Ms. Donna, you won’t be sorry.” Safari Kay
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020