If you have been in business for any length of time, you know about how to build a mailing list. There’s nothing new about learning the concept of how to build a mailing list, or list building.
For years we have written down contact information, or put business cards in our Rolodex. Business owners have normally regular customers and vendors with whom they keep connected with. When you know how to build a mailing list, you discover that it is still one of the most effecitve and least costly ways to communicate with and build your customer base.
The difference is that the Rolodex has gone ‘virtual’ now because of the Internet.
The power of Social Media and e-mail allow us to reach hundreds and more all at once. This is an open platform of communication. And, it is changing the world with astounding opportunities for the business person.
And, that creates a problem, as well. Everyone can reach people with the simple click of a button. The market has become saturated.
- The size of your list doesn’t always matter.
- What matters is if it is a profitable one.
So, how to build a mailing list that becomes a profitable list for your business?
1. You ask the right questions about your list. You want to know what problems you can solve for them with your business.
2. You communicate in a way that connects with the right audience.
3. And you build a high quailty list of prospects that will be loyal to you for a lifetime.
[gplus count=”true” size=”Medium” ]
Serious about your business? Get Coaching Business Entrepreneur posts delivered to your inbox for FREE. Enter your info below so you won’t miss any of the good stuff! I’ll also be including my first ‘Ask Coach Donna’ recording and other great gifts to help your business and life move forward more quickly!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023