Can you be a money magnet?
I’ve read, heard, and definitely felt this: I’m working so hard and trying to focus on what I want and think positively and yet…
We seem to fall back on, or create money mindsets, like these:
· “You have to work hard to get what you want”
· “There’s never enough money”
· “I can’t do what I want to do because I don’t have enough money”
· “Money gets in the way of spirituality”
· “It’s overwhelming to even think about making more money”
· “It’s hard to make, easy to lose”
· “Money is the root of all evil”
· “Rich people are greedy”
· “Money doesn’t grow on trees”
Wow! No wonder money isn’t just falling on everyone!
Your power = Your Responsibility
Creating the intent to have more, has to do with your mental attitude towards money. Personal finance has as much to do with your behaviors as it does with income.
- I believe that you can and want to become successful and have more money and freedom and that you’ll be committed to doing it.
Your power to bring more money into your life is equal to the amount of responsibility you are willing to accept for the things in your life.
When you can begin to accept responsibility, it can be very empowering to know that some part of you understands that you are a part of what is in your life, you’re the one in control.
And, that doesn’t always feel great to think that we are responsible for the effect we are having on our lives. I know, because I’ve made a lot of decisions that I would like to take back. But, also those decisions are what helped me take greater responsibility for the next decision, helping me define what I really wanted.
But, you can change what happens in your business and become your own ‘money magnet.’
When you have a focused intent and provide energy, attention, to your money situation…it’s funny how it starts to react to that, right?
Your life is run by intention.
- Focused intention on bringing in the money you need and want each month is the first step.
- Giving attention to what you need to take responsibility for is the next step.
- Allowing it to happen for you is the biggest and maybe the most difficult step.
You can have it all, it’s your responsibility to keep the power of your vision for your intention.
I am curious, what have been your experience?
You can take learn the strategies and how to become irresistible in attracting clients and money, as you gain more visibility for your business presence and growth… Get started and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your database…Want to learn…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“In the last hour I was doing some follow up calls and one of the ladies I had met at a recent Skincare class that seemed interested in the business said she has been reading my emails and is blown away by my products and business opportunity. We set up a follow up date to chat more. But without Coach Donna L. Ward’s tips and training I may have not implemented these practices of emailing and setting time to do my calls. I get so excited when I see it working! Just had to share! Thanks so much Donna! My business just went BOOM with the activity I have added to my calendar.” Marsha Landeros Benefit with Arbonne
- Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Customer Trust 👍 - July 26, 2023
- Getting Rid Of Harmful Habits And Forming New Ones - July 19, 2023
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023