If you want to give your readers unexpected and interesting reads…
Post often and:
Create different types of blog posts ~ coaxing your audience to keep coming back.
- And, use these five blog supercharged’ post ideas…
1. ‘Review blog posts’ ~ Review blog posts can help you monetize your blog.
When you review a product and include an affiliate link, you’ll make a commission off of each sale generated with your affiliate link.
- ‘Review blog posts’ go over some of the major plusses and minuses of the product.
Even if you loved the product, keep your review balanced by mentioning a few things that could have been improved. Your audience will appreciate your honesty and be more likely to trust your recommendation. (Please join my own Affiliate Program and promote by clicking ==> here)
2. Quick tips ~ Quick tips are great “in between” posts.
- If there’s a great bit of information that you want to share with your niche but it doesn’t really warrant a full blog post, you can post a quick tip.
The tip can be focused on one key area of the niche. For example, “How to Grease a Muffin Pan” is a perfect quick tip article for a cooking blog.
3. Lists ~ Blog readers love lists!
If you’ll look at the most popular blogs, you’ll see that they make good use out of this type of blog post.
- You can make lists fit any niche topic imaginable. They are great ways to convey information online because they can easily be scanned by web readers who like to skim over information.
==> You can create resource lists that will help your readers find information on your niche.
==> You can also create lists of different ways to accomplish a goal in a niche, like “5 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Sales Letter.” The possibilities are endless.
4. Interviews ~ Build your list!
Although these require a bit of preparation, I have found that this is very valuable to my own blog.
You can interview someone in your niche and share the results of the interview with your blog readers. This will not only help provide valuable content for your blog, but you can also get more traffic to your blog.
Ask the person who you are interviewing to publicize the event on their blog and around the ‘net’ which will bring more traffic back to you.
5. How to posts ~ Like quick tips, ‘how to’ posts help you provide valuable information to your readers.
- However, unlike quick tips, these posts go into detail on a certain topic.
For ideas on what to create for how to posts about, look at the most frequently asked questions in your niche and develop posts around those topics.
And, post consistently – 3 times a week is your goal. Now, go out and have some fun with each type of post!