From the moment you begin researching ways to make money online, you hear infomarketing, over and over again.
One of the hottest ways to make money online is through the power of content marketing through your blogging, Social Media, and article marketing.
You need great, informative, content.
But, first, you need to know why content so important on the Internet and especially your blog and article marketing.
Why is Content Crucial?
Here are a few strategic reasons…
1. First of all, people come to the web for – drum roll, please – information. Whether they’re shopping for products to buy or looking for a natural remedy for their acne, they’re hitting the web for information, advice, and help.
If your readers find quality information from you they’re very likely to:
- Stick Around
- Sign Up for your newsletter
- Twitter about your site
- Recommend your posts at places like StumbleUpon.com
- Sign up for your RSS feed
- Come back in the future
- Refer others to your site
2. Second, search engines LOVE content. The more pages you have on your website or blog filled with quality content, the better. Whether you offer product reviews, funny stories, or meaty training, quality content is rewarded by Google, MSN, and Yahoo, as well as the many other smaller search engines online.
3. Third, adding value to the Internet begins to establish you as an expert on your topic. By writing great information, your readers will begin to look at you as THE go-to person for information. You’ll begin attracting interview and JV requests as well.
4. Fourth, and most importantly, as you continue to write articles, and giving valuable information for others, regularly it will be one of the main marketing strategies for building your business – online or brick and mortar.
5. Finally…You have some knowledge that you think people would pay for. You have a great product or service, but are frustrated because you just don’t know how to go about marketing it online.
- Start now easily with infomarketing through your articles, blog, and Social Media.
As you can see content really is important if you want to build a successful blog or business on the Internet. Without it, your site is just another in the World Wide Web. How can people find you if they don’t know you exist? By establishing yourself and providing your readers with quality posts and other valuable information they need and want, you will see that you can easily become one of the big fish in the pond.
Be sure to click and: Learn How To Write Effective Articles Quickly And Easily To Reach An Unlimited Number Of Highly Qualified Prospects. or use this link: http://budurl.com/ArticleMktgWorkshop
Remember, I always want to hear what you are thinking – find solutions together with you and see your successes! So, please do comment with you thoughts, and what you have been doing.
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2023 - January 20, 2023
13 thoughts on “5 Secrets of Infomarketing”
Great, helpful tips for someone just getting into the world of blogging and online marketing!
I am so glad you found this helpful! Thank you 🙂
Excellent post! I love the 5 points you are teaching to us. I’m in the middle of starting up my new website and the one thing that drives me crazy is all the SPAM notes. I didn’t get all of that with my blogspot blog. I have a lot of start up work to do still and possibly hire someone to make the design and components. Will be bookmarking this as an article to share with others when I do a blog on this topic! I tweeted this for you!
Carolyn recently posted..Ultimate Blog Challenge for 31 days! Our new rescue dog, Darcie
Thank you so much Carolyn – I appreciate your comment and thoughts – I am so grateful for the blogging challenge, too – and to get to meet you thru our efforts! 🙂
I like the angle you have used in this post Donna, about the importance of information marketing and why content is important. We don’t use encyclopaedia anymore but rather turn to the internet to find that information we need – so it makes such perfect sense that information marketing should be at the core of ways to make money working online.
Moira Wight recently posted..Blog Content Writing – 4 Ways The Ultimate Blog Challenge Boosts Your Business Blog
Thank you Moira – You’ve made great points here and I appreciate that! 🙂
Donna, I had never considered using infomarketing as a way to attract JV partners. When you think about it, as people visit your blog, they are getting to know you and your expertise. I can definitely see this as a strategy for building a business. Great idea!
Thank you Benita – So glad you stopped by 🙂 And ~ Yep, I have attracted some JV requests, because they might feel that my info is a match for their clients, but not competitive with their info.
Love all these tips! It’s true, I’ve read a lot of blogs, and if the content isn’t compelling, it’s just not worth my time!!!
Loretta recently posted..The Chakras
Thank you Loretta – I am grateful for your comment – I also think the more we grow, the less compelling some info is for us and we need more. 🙂
This web site definitely has all the info I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
mental-health-coop.com recently posted..mental-health-coop.com
Heya i’m for the first time here. I found It really useful & it
helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
Lacey recently posted..Lacey
Thanks Lacey 🙂
Comments are closed.