So let me ask you this:
- How Much Time Did You Use Yesterday to Grow – Market – Your Business?
#1. Make a quick list of all the things you did yesterday related to your business.
- How much time was spent on each item?
- Now look at your list and ask yourself this… what did you do to genuinely grow your business? (This doesn’t include time spent learning.)
Growing a business comes down to one thing Marketing.
You can have a blog or website, a spectacular opt-in offer and outstanding content, but if you do not have tons of targeted prospects seeing your fabulous pages, it won’t matter.
- These are the things on your to-do list that will not get you more visitors.
- These things are important, just not during your peak marketing time
#2 What is your peak marketing time?
It is the time that you are at your best during the day, and know that you can visit with your customers successfully.
- You’re not tired, grumpy, or in a hurry.
- You are focused and ready to serve.
- Ready to take time to build a relationship.
Yes you do need to invest more time in education and setting up information systems.
- It’s just that you must take advantage of your “prime time” work hours, well, for working!
Marketing your business is your job, minimum!
#3 Marketing means that you are doing income producing activities.
— But, what if you are working a full-time or part-time job? And, add to that time with your children and significant other!
- Now you need to be even more creative with your time. If you have the passion, you will find a ‘win-win’ way to move forward in your home based business.
- What can you do after or before work?
o Can you blog for 30 minutes in the AM before work?
o Write an article draft, after dinner – 30 min
o Post the article in the AM – 10 min
o Contact 2 prospective clients a day – on your breaks? 15 min each
o Take a ‘power nap’ (that’s a 10-20 min) to re-energize after work.
Decide on your system – when and what you will do on what days. Then stick to that – it will help you stay focused and move ahead. Step by Step.
#4 Focus really is the key to your success. It is your Secret Weapon.
Your intention + attention can and will equal profitability for you.
I am talking your intention is about focusing your attention on whatever your money making activity is.
- Building your list of contacts and keeping in touch with them regularly is #1 for your business.
As a Business Coach I help you find your way through what may seem confusing and then hold you accountable to get moving forward. Check this out and see how it can help…http://donnalward.com/coachinggroup/
I coach others to put structure to marketing and their on-line presence. Helping to attune their processes and activities. Showing how to get results. If you’ve thought you might benefit from a business coach, wonder no more. I over deliver, with your success forefront. In a fun way!”