There are so very many opportunities, and activities, being offered out there, to help you grow your business, for free! Who doesn’t like free?
Well, there is the cost of your time and focus.
It can become difficult to manage these free events, and information. Keeping them in a large, uncluttered box of activities that need your attention.
- It’s a lot to think about ~ Needing to implement, operate, and market your own business in a box of activities that we do as time allows.
Staying focused on your activity box with the thought of income productivity and moving your business forward, as you protect your allotted time each day.
- It can seem to be taking so very long to get anywhere in your business…like a wiggly worm just trying to get across the road on a rainy day. Right?
–> This is why they say the majority of ‘newbie’ online marketers never succeed – staying in your path (not wiggling around it so much) is a requirement and getting out of the storm of all the marketing messages coming to you, is a must.
Because staying in the whirlwind of hitting all those freebies, helps keep you wiggly and indecisive as to what to do next to actually get more money coming in.
- Ok – I know this from my own experience, and seeing some of my own clients get caught up in it and jumping (wiggling) around to the next great ‘shiny’ object. So I narrowed it down…
- In order to run a business — you must say “NO” at times. There are no shortcuts to true success, in an online or offline business.
- You need to focus on your vision and not get side tracked.
- That means you really have to know, really know, what it is you want and shoot for it, like a straight bullet.
Sure there are going to be many twists and turns. Which is why you need to keep focused on your vision. This is the beginning of you reaching your business clarity and getting out of overwhelm.
– There is an old saying, “when you try to chase more than one rabbit – you usually don’t catch anything.”
Once you become focused and say yes to your business vision, you just need to follow your plan. Clarity will start rising like a sunny, shiny, day.
How would your decisions change if you only said yes to your business vision?
Learning how to pull the best business activities out of your box and using your time and focused attention would be huge for your successes.
I said ‘Yes’ to my business and got serious a while back, and I started seriously listening to my own Business Coach. Instead of wiggling around, I am staying on a path. How about you?
You can take serious steps on your path and learn the strategies you need to take for income producing activities…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Thank you! Couch Donna L. Ward for this amazing training, it was Great!. Really learned a lot and looking forward to learning more.” Jose Duenas
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020