There are so very many opportunities, and activities, being offered out there, to help you grow your business, for free! Who doesn’t like free?
Well, there is the cost of your time and focus.
It can become difficult to manage these free events and information along with paid courses/coaching and group information we want to work with. Keeping them in a large, file of activities that need your attention.
- And you know it’s sitting there waiting for you to give attention because you thought it was important enough to save!
- It’s a lot to think about ~ Along with continued learning and needing to implement what you learn. I also know that it can become overwhelming for me. How about you?
- You also need to stay on top of running and marketing your own business in a box of activities that we do as time allows.
So How Do You Get It Done?
Staying focused on your activity box, file, or list in this case, with the thought of income productivity and moving your business forward, as you protect your allotted time each day…Can help you start adding $$$ to your annual income!
- It can seem to be taking so very long to get anywhere in your business…like a wiggly worm just trying to get across the road on a rainy day. Right?
–> This is why they say the majority of ‘newbie’ online marketers never succeed – staying in your path (not wiggling around it so much) is a requirement and getting out of the storm of all the marketing messages coming to you, is a must.
Because staying in the whirlwind of hitting all those freebies, helps keep you wiggly and indecisive as to what to do next to actually get more money coming in.
- Ok – I know this from my own experience, and seeing some of my own clients get caught up in it and jumping (wiggling) around to the next great ‘shiny’ object. So I narrowed it down…
- In order to run a business — you must say “NO” at times. There are no shortcuts to true success, in an online or offline business.
- You need to focus on your vision and not get sidetracked.
- That means you really have to know, really know, what it is you want, and shoot for it, like a straight bullet.
Sure there are going to be many twists and turns. Which is why you need to keep focused on your vision. This is the beginning of you attaining business clarity and getting out of overwhelm.
There is an old saying, “when you try to chase more than one rabbit – you usually don’t catch anything.”
Once you become focused and say yes to your business vision, you just need to follow your plan. Clarity will start rising like a sunny, shiny, day.
How would your decisions change if you only said yes to your business vision?
Learning how to pull a planned business activity out of your box and using your time and focused attention would be huge for your successes.
What do you do?
- Let’s say that I want to grow my Facebook Group and learn how to also sale some products/courses to help those in my group?
- I would check my activities box (file) for what I have on the subject and what I liked about what was being taught and by whom.
- Then I’d work on that as my main goal…
- Along with my routine of content marketing and the classes I teach in my group coaching programs.
I think you can see there are already a lot of things to focus on each day!
That’s why I spend some of my precious time following a checklist. My main checklist goals below that have ‘How-To’s’ in my files…Getting it done and keeping focused business clarity is so important to me helping me keep moving forward AND sleeping better! 💤 😴
- One Day a Month…Setting up and scheduling my Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter posts for the month.
- I also work on scheduling my Coaching Clients Facebook posts and help build their page for better reach, engagement, and list building.
- I will be adding promotional posts to these platforms throughout the month
- Promotional goals include events based on a theme.
- I set aside 2 hours a day, 3 days a week preparing for my paid coaching group…Getting the class ready!
- I plan how to grow my group by:
- Taking free and paid coaching
- Doing ‘Live’ Interviews – my goal is 3 a progressing – pulling this together as I write
- Do my own ‘Lives’ once a week – Still a work in progress
- My monthly goals all include
- One blog post a week
- 2 weekly emails to my wonderful list.
- Growing my email list
- Keeping in touch with people on my Facebook ‘Friends’ lists that are also business friends.
I said ‘Yes’ to my business and got serious a while back, and I started seriously listening to my own Business Coach. Instead of wiggling around, I am staying on a path.
How about you?
You can take serious steps on your path and learn the strategies you need to take for income-producing activities…
Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong.
The foundation of your business is your leads and your contacts…
Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Then join other small businesses…
“Thank you! Couch Donna L. Ward for this amazing training, it was Great!. Really learned a lot and looking forward to learning more.” Jose Duenas
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021