What is your definition of an expert in your type of work?
- Many of us may have the desire to be extremely successful.
- Many believe that because you can “believe it” you can “achieve it.”
What usually happens?
- No plan.
I was visiting with someone a couple weeks ago, and she said people don’t care about strategies and planning.
Self-confidence comes from planning which reduces your uncertainty, helping you want to take that next step to becoming the expert in your business or blog.
- Once you have a plan – You know you can succeed in getting to where you want to be.
If you’re tired of just being another blog, or small business out there in the deep space of the Internet, and you want to be an expert and have customers calling you?
- Part of your plan would be to find out what you need to do to get your audience gravitating to your business and blog!
You have to want to be an expert.
- Become well-known with instant visibility.
The more people you can reach to help learn about what you do and sale, the more likely you are going to attract the people to make those purchases and read your blog.
You don’t need to be everywhere, just where your customers are. The more they see you, the more visibility and credibility you have. And…
► The more you become the expert with the ability to influence how your market thinks.
- Think about what action will get you closer to reaching your visibility goals for the month?
► Create a powerful action plan to get you to your goals!
This could be your framework for visibility activities:
- Clarify who you are and what you have to offer. Making it easier to focus on the strategies you need to achieve your goals.
- Become social with your target audience.
- Become valuable to your ideal audience.
Having your plan is the most crucial step in achieving visibility, if you want to be an expert.
Don’t wait to become an expert. Your opportunities are endless.
It is the fastest way to grow yourself, your blog, and your business.
Start planning on how you want to become and expert and start growing.
You can build your business more confidently… Get started and keep going strong.
Then join other small businesses at our no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“The information you give is priceless –I like how you broke down the steps – but if I have to make up my own steps it takes time. We know it’s our business and work – but, when you say step one through 5 I get it! My ah-ha moment – was with the plan – a road map – having it planned out – it is like creating how many miles we’ll cover on a trip, when we are going to have lunches – and this is how I’m seeing this business plan – it’s a road map , it may change along the way and that’s OK.” Patty Davis Owner at Z Sisters