Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
They say that true success is not in employment but in doing business.
And yes, many Direct Sales Leaders, home based businesses, and entrepreneurs have proven that doing business is actually more profitable than getting employed into some company.
This is the reason why many people want to venture into being their own boss. The problem is that very few among them have the necessary skills and knowledge base. As a result, many people venture into business without really knowing how to do things correctly. Many do fail.
So what should you do?
- Should you enroll into some university and learn the trades and secrets of entrepreneurship?
Well, that’s a great possibility. But it may not be necessary.
- Becoming an entrepreneur can be learned without graduating from college.
Self-study, finding your own coach to help make it easier, research, and experience – are the things that will give you an edge in starting and running a business of your own.
- And to help you get started, I’ve summarized 3 of the most helpful start up tips for becoming an entrepreneur.