Social Networking online has changed the way we do business and our blogging.
And, I like it! I’ll bet you do also, or could like it more as you get more of social networking explained!
Have you thought about the how and why of having social networking explained and what it can do for your blog and business?
It is interesting.
Please allow me to explain….
When you have the tools to use that will help increase interest and your own audience, it’s easier to promote your events and get more attention.
Social Media is all about conversations; in writing. That is social networking explained.
That’s easy right?
You want your social networking explained so you can understand it.
- Understand the audience you’re trying to reach.
- Change your content, your writing, blog posts, comments, tweets, videos, podcasts, or images to touch upon your audience’s concerns, needs and wants.
Of course, that means you need to understand what’s important to your audience to be effective, and real, in your social networking efforts.
- When you have that capacity to have empathy and comprehend your audience’s distinctions, you’ll more easily be able to find your audience and attract their interest.
Having your own social networking explained in these terms will help you find and use Social Media platforms to reach your audiences with your messages that they’ll understand.
By now you know that each Social Media channel is a bit unique in the way it engages to help you reach your audience.
- You are using Social Media marketing concepts to improve your networking with people online.
Knowing these pieces of the Social Media design is part of your strategic planning.
When you know how your audiences participate in the different Social Media platforms, you’ll start understanding why you need to have your social networking explained, that is clarified.
Being an informed social media networker helps you decide on your engagement tactics and how you write your content for who you are writing it for and on what platform.
★ Need help with Twitter and Your Blog? <==click those words and get some no-cost, surprise revelations about how to put Twitter to work for your blog! ★
Think of it like this…
You are going to several Holiday Parties. You’ll respond a bit differently at each party, or platform.
- Could be a friend’s family gathering you were invited to attend, and you may feel a bit uncomfortable.
What would you do?
Stepping into the room full of people – some you know and many you don’t know…What’s your plan of action to help you enjoy your time there and allow others to get to know you a bit more?
- Be authentic.
- Plan to enjoy yourself.
- Ask a lot of questions and be sincere in getting to know the people there.
- Share some of your information.
- Get more of their information.
Sound like social networking explained? Know your audience, be social, enjoy, gain clarity, share, and repeat.
Do let me know in the comments below how you would explain your social networking online.
If you’re ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, you can do just that as you learn more about blogging, Social Media, and promoting your blog? Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging!
“Donna! You’re so good at giving nice clear instructions on what to do next. Always lots of bonus info too! Thanks. I’m looking forward to the next one and trying to push myself to follow through.” Kathleen Swiderski –
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020