You have started to compete for attention.
The web is overloaded with competition for your information.
No Matter What Your Information Is!
Have you noticed that simply writing and posting your content isn’t enough.
If you really want to have the right tactics working in your favor to bring in more traffic, readers, comments, more leads, and well, just more attention to your blog, read on.
★ Promoting your content is a consistent piece of your blogging.★
You can get more results then other bloggers, when you get your system in place to write and promote.
So what is a simple promoting your content plan?
#1 Having your promotion content strategy checklist, is a start.
- Know your audience.
- Know what type of content you’ll be sharing with them.
- Know your keywords. The search terms you’ll be found by.
- Find your voice – your writing style.
- Establish how often you’ll write, post and promote your content.
- Keep To Your Plan.
Ok #2 Join Blog Challenges and participate regularly.
Of course, many of my readers are from Blog Challenges, and that is a fabulous! ★ I love that.★
These are organic efforts on your part in promoting your content.
You’ll want to:
- Join more than one blog challenge.
- Search Facebook and other sites for other blog challenges you can join in on.
- Each one has different rules – see if it will be worth your time and efforts.
- Write and submit your content to the blog challenges.
Promoting your content through blog challenges does bring in more traffic, comments and better rankings. ★That’s good!★
Possibly bringing in more downloads, optins, list signups, inbound links, RSS Subscriptions, and more. ★That’s event better!★
#3 Be original – boost your blog traffic with quality.
You already have goals around your quality content.
Now you want to generate unique visitors.
==> SEO includes attracting new readers, even as you keep your fabulous followers interested.
Boost your original quality promoting your content using these tips and keep learning and growing in promoting your content.
More visitors, better SEO.
It’s just plain fun having more people join in with your blogging efforts.
Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong promoting your content.
Want to learn more about promoting as you also Build Your Business ~ Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“One of the things that’s been very difficult has been to see what it looks like to bring someone onto my team, all the steps involved – now I have more of a mental picture of what that would look like after our conversation. And know why it’s important to take steps that have proven successful. It feel like it’s more possible. “ Sue Mandell
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022