As an entrepreneur, you always hear ‘take action’.
The Law of Action and Business is expressed as the forward movement put to your intentions.
You don’t have to limit yourself to just learning, sitting, and visualizing what you want.
The Law of Action and Business is about living the life and business you want.
Universal / Spiritual Laws are meant to help you move forward and uplift you into expanding – in this case…Expanding your vision and business.
3 Step Law of Action and Business Formula…
Step 1 Deciding on what you want, your vision.
Giving focus for your action steps.
A lot of people don’t know exactly what they want.
A great exercise is to write out, journal about what you want for your business in every detail.
– Put the feeling you would like to experience in your writing, bringing clarity, and getting it out of your head.
– By focusing on the feelings and the reality of what you want, the experiences will follow, especially when you move to Step 2
Step 2 Take action. Create.
Instead of waiting, utilize the Universal Law of Action and Business. Each day, choose consistent planned, income producing, actions to support moving forward and expanding.
Your business can become your what you envisioned.
Begin to say yes to experiences supporting what you want.
– You reach each goal step-by-step, no matter if it’s small baby steps or giant leaps…
- By taking action, you are also taking part in the creation of the business and life you desire.
- Even as you are using an active faith in creating your vision.
Step 3 Intend. Plan. Expect. Allow.
As you take your action steps and reach your goals, you begin to live what you intended.
The Law of Action and Business when used intentionally, becomes empowering.
It is a process:
- You decide what you want.
- Plan out the actions you need to take.
- Expect to receive.
- Then you allow as you take action.
- Finding your answers to becoming that what you want.
The fun part?
You may receive more good than you could have ever imagined, using the Law of Action and Business.
Want to learn more about your own business success formula with Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Coach Donna reached out to me to try to find out more about my business and my goals, not just in business, but in life. She has a great warmth and desire to help people find solutions that are best for the person rather than her own bottom line. Even though she didn’t know it at the time, I was definitely looking for a more systematic approach to building a business. I would recommend her to anyone seeking to build their business.” Steve Nicholas
Steve the Owl’s Blog http://www.stevetheowl.com
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022