Goggle is the leader of online targeted traffic with unlimited possibilities for your own consistent targeted traffic.
There are many sites ranking on the first page of Goggle. Which means they are getting targeted traffic.
Some of these sites are using targeted traffic techniques to capture your ideal customers, using some of the same keywords that you need to be using.
How you decide to drive traffic to your website depends on a number of factors:
– The first question you need to ask yourself is “Do I want to save time or save money?”
You know how much I love organic traffic? That’s FREE traffic coming to my business blog, so I can talk more to my ideal customers without spending a lot of money!
I like and have learned how to use organic traffic and I teach others to do the same how because…
When you have a blog, it is your platform you drive your desired prospects to and they can learn more about you.
– Your ideal blog traffic is the audience that you’ll want to persuade that you can help them solve the problem they have.
- Just like when my husband looks up where to buy his tires. He types in Firestone tires in the search bar, then he also adds the city that he wants to find that in. (He has narrowed down his search with his own keywords.)
– He’ll locate a few places that sale his size and type of tires for his truck. Then he checks out the top 3 or 4 sites listed under the paid Google ads.
– He calls to talk to them, downloads their specials to bring to the store, or saves them onto the computer for later, may make an appointment, and decides where to buy the tires he wanted installed on his truck.
Now the keywords the store used could have been: Firestones tires, installation, the city he wanted to go to buy them, tire discounts, sale, coupons (plus other keywords).
And, these were the words my husband used to search for his tire and solve his problem.
What put these sites at the top of the search?
- The keywords he used, they were using also.
- They knew what their customers would be searching for.
This is knowing your ideal customers’ words they use when looking for what you offer.
– Bringing traffic to your site,
– You persuade them with your offerings of what they really want.
From this point your rinse and repeat.
– Using your keywords can bring you a stream of targeted traffic
Learn about growing your business online ~ Check out Building Your Email List and Your Business? <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new prospective customers to my list in just 4 months…and then continued to grow like no other…
Then join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“So excited for this class!!! Coach Donna has helped my business BOOM!! She goes through step by step on how to bring the personal sales person and results of products together to skyrocket your business.” Kateri Flores
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Leverage Your Facebook Profile for Facebook Marketing - December 4, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017