Why do people start businesses?
They have a goal.
It may be their purpose…Their Heart’s Desire.
And their Heart’s Challenge.
According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), the reasons for starting a business are:
• To be your own boss
• To achieve financial independence
• To enjoy creative freedom
• To use your skills and knowledge
What do entrepreneurs struggle with in their business? Here are just a few…
1. Setting priorities. If everything is a priority, then nothing is a priority. Set up a workable system to implement and identify high-level priorities from mid- and low level priorities.
- This is how you stay out of overwhelm. Follow your system.
- Focus with intention to get it done.
- Set up your Marketing Calendar and follow it as a routine.
2. Tolerating bad work habits. By ignoring or making excuses for yourself, you are enabling yourself to continue in a destructive pattern.
- How are you making it difficult for yourself to meet deadlines or finish a task you set?
- Write out the main goals and then write out your action steps.
3. Tolerating your own resistance. Resistance just makes what you’re dealing with more difficult to handle.
- When you acknowledge a situation, you are in a better position to see and act upon the missing elements of the puzzle you want to solve.
- Sometimes it takes someone else, for me it’s my coach, to show you that you are in resistance mode.
4. Being content with what you know and move on it. Knowing what to do and not doing what you know is frustrating and a waste. It holds you back.
- Back up your knowledge with action on what you learn, or you know it will go to waste. It’s your responsibility to implement what you learn.
- Have a commitment when you take a seminar as to why you are doing this.
- Then take at least one action and implement what you learned.
5. Ignoring the fact that “without commitment, nothing happens.” When an entrepreneur is bogged down and struggling, it’s almost always due to a commitment issue.
==> Commitment is the fuel that drives the engine of a successful life and business. It is the heart of your successful business.
Your plan is simply a commitment. What is your commitment to your business?
For help with your business challenges, you can ask about the strategies you need to take…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!