You live in a really noisy world, don’t you? – Everybody is trying to get your attention.
As a business owner in a really busy world, how do you get noticed?
How do you get somebody to pay attention to you? And hear what you have to say, about your products, programs and services?
Whether you want to be big or just be noticed…you need to have your own point of view. You need to be heard.
You can put that out there on Social Media.
- The pre-requisite for getting noticed and for any successful online business is site traffic and blogging is still the best way to get there.
- And, yes your blog can be the hub for your social media storehouse of information.
AND, your blog is for helping you get noticed, it is a tool that can be used by…
• Businesses that are eager to build communities around relevant issues/topics.
• Helping you set up a source for your social media strategy.
• Improving search engine rankings (search engines LOVE blogs!).
Your blog is great to build engagement with your content, which is getting noticed as you share your point of view. If I’m talking to you, you’re more likely to pay attention and keep reading what I’ve got to say.
– The attention you receive with your blogging is a result of you putting your work, your point of view out there.
– The attention comes, when your blog works. If you’re being useful, to your audience, you will start to connect.
“But merely blogging won’t dramatically transform your marketing. Your blog has to be well-optimized and promoted, and most of all, rich with content. Frequency of blogging plays an important role in this equation, too. In fact, our research “Lead Generation Lessons From 4,000 Businesses” shows that companies that blog 20 or more times in a month see the biggest return in traffic and leads.” hubspot.com
By now, we all know that the main goals of blogging for business are…
- Get your blog discovered – getting more good attention.
- Convert visitors into subscribers, then staying in the top of their minds.
But, how do you attract and get noticed by your audience?
Content creation is huge for successful inbound marketing. Working as intertwined strategies…
– Inbound marketing needs content.
– And, content needs inbound marketing tactics like SEO and Social Media for promotion.
- Continually creating a flow of relevant content.
As a business blogger, you are an inbound marketer who needs to embrace that. Because your business blog is your most reliable and effective platform for publishing much your content – and getting your own point of view out there for the right kind of attention.
For inbound marketing and for improving SEO, you can and learn the strategies you need to take…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Cindy Reyes, Heart Link Coordinator & Tastefully Simple Consultant –“I have a lot more direction than I had before. I am getting through what’s been holding me back! I now feel like I have something more solid to work with. Because I am narrowing my business down to a targeted niche. When Coach Donna says she is intuitive, she is right on!” Connect on Facebook.
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
6 thoughts on “Do You Have A Point Of View?”
Yes, I am tired of working too hard to build my list! I hope to learn a thing or two from you! ^_^
Tori recently posted..Thinking About The Future: 2014
Hi Tori – Thank you so much for stopping by – and I am honored! I hope that you will be on our first ‘Build Your List, Build Your Business call Jan 9, Thursday at 9 AM Pacific Time? Happy New Year & success to your goals!
You make 2 great points here – firstly about the power of blogging (if done properly) and the second point which ties in about blogging properly, which is to put your point of view out there! I hate it when I see people advised to keep things impersonal, that seems so wrong to me, because making things personal makes things unique, and it also means you can’t run out of content!
Thanks for the great reminders, cheers,
The Great Gordino recently posted..New Year Resolutions From A Different Angle!
Thank you so much – Gordon – I am so glad to see you here again! Love your comments – when we give our point of view, we are also allowing our target audeince get to know us better and hopefully attract our ideal clients to want to learn more about working with us, also 🙂
Great tips on getting more exposure. It’s important that we get exposure on multiple platforms. It can be SEO, Social Media, Youtube to name a few. Exposure is everything. We can’t just heavily rely on just one platform. We should spread ourselves through out. Thanks for the great post!
Thanks so much, Nate – for stopping by and I am grateful for your comments always! 🙂
Comments are closed.