I always say my first grown up business success formula came from and was inspired by Mary Crowley, of Home Interiors.
Her business success formula helped me win every trip and gift I aimed for with Home Interiors. I had the privilege of being in Mary Crowley’s home and meeting her personally as I was treated like royalty.
She was a caring business woman, who believed in people and who help develop my business sense by instilling her belief that I could become more, and help others become more than they were.
Direct selling, is what I learned.
– The key characteristic of direct selling for me was the relationship between me as an independent contractor and my customer.
– It was personal, supportive, and fun.
– It was all about the customer.
The business success formula I learned was an example of industry leaders who contributed willingly of their time and effort. This was a prime example of a Christian based company coaching me, and others in a happy environment.
This was the example I carried on when I became a Director, and later the Executive Director, of the Presbyterian Church’s Christian Conference Centers in Southern California. I continue to use her training.
How did this business success formula training hit home for me?
– My first full year with Home Interiors found me as the #1 Top Sales Producer for Southern California.
– As the Director of my first conference center, I used the same caring, Christian principles for the little camp that went from one group a month to growing 33% a year after 6 months of putting care, effort, strategy, and prayer into the works.
– As a Loan Officer? I struggled my first 6 months. Crying this just wasn’t for me. Then I started thinking about the original training I had with Mary Crowley.
- I started watching what my Broker did and went to every meeting and training I could find to get more coaching on my work. Quite an expensive adventure that paid off…
- At the 6 month mark I got my first loan and then so many more came, I was in the 6 figure mark very quickly.
– When I became a Business Coach? I found great Business Coaches and a lot of training and focused intention with prayer to guide me into my successes.
The entrepreneurial spirit may have started in me when I was 5 years old, selling recycled bicycles, but for me I absolutely need a Business Coach like Mary Crowley to teach me how to start sharing goodness and help others enjoy what I had to offer.
I did get a Business Success Formula and it’s been working, thanks to Mary Crowley and her care for helping me personally along with 1000’s of others.
Want to learn more about your own business success formula with Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“I never get tired of the conference calls with my business coach Donna L. Ward today I learned how to close more deals by simply being more human. Not just promoting my websites. By simply talking to one another. So much info. Can’t wait to get started. Thank you ladies. (Inner Circle)” Nina PhotographybyHart
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022