A blogging site IS a dynamic website –
- That means lively and interactive.
Then the advantage of a WordPress blogging site is that you will be able to publish content such as written text, audio and video and have it online within minutes.
- Traditional static (fixed) web sites can take hours to update and cost you each time – unless you’re familiar with building or editing html.
Once you have your blogging site up, it is very easy to write your first post. I have heard that when you are starting out, you need to put up 5-10 posts before you go ‘live’.
- Add (easily) a couple of plug-ins and widgets and…
Now, you are ready to do business and invite the search engines to come visit your site!
WordPress Blogging Sites Make Optimizing Your New Site For The Search Engines Much Easier.
Each time you publish a blog post, you automatically notify the search engines by having a ping list that you have new content on your site. This gives the search engines a reason to come and visit your site to index it’s new content.
— This also means that blogging sites are indexed much more often than traditional static websites and, blogs show up 10 times more often in organic searches than static websites do.
Great for your budget!
Blogs are cheaper to build than static websites. Even if you get your neighbor build you a site for fre.e, you will still need a budget to maintain the site and keep the site updated.
With the traditional static websites you do what is called “on page” and “off page” search engine optimization, if you want your site to show up in the natural search engine results.
So if you want to get found and be able to interact with your visitors, plus do updates, much easier, and not spend a whole lot from your budget?
- You might seriously think about setting up a blogging site compared to a static web site..
Now I have set up a lot of blogging sites for my clients and myself. I like to use Hostmonster to take care of the hosting and domain name.
Check it out, and if you need my help, contact me!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Leverage Your Facebook Profile for Facebook Marketing - December 4, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017