Get a marketing strategy for building your email lists, bring more online visitors to your site, through –
blogging submissions and
1. For a list of article directories – be sure to read the Free report “Article Writing and Online Credibility”.
How does using this information help your site? It will be QUALITY links from pages (other sites) that have good content that is related to your subject – that is always beneficial to your marketing strategy.
Now to continue
2. Have you read the —
2010 SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INDUSTRY REPORT
“How Marketers Are Using Social Media to Grow Their Businesses
At least 2 out of 3 participants found that increased traffic occurred with as little as
6 hours per week invested in social media marketing. And those who’ve been doing this for years reported substantially better results.
- Owners of small businesses (2 to 100 employees) were more likely than others to report benefits.” SocialMediaExaminer.com
What and how are you doing about your Social Media marketing strategies?
http://facebook.grader.com/ – How powerful is your business page on Facebook?
http://twittergrader.com/ – and How are you doing on Twitter?
Social Media helps:
- Your blog – you answer questions about your business
- SEO – You are still being aware of keywords and key phrases that will promote your business – on your blog, article writing, and Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Promote your content – nicely – everywhere
- Find out where you target audience hangs out and submit your articles and blog posts to be viewed.
3. If you are trying to build links that point back to your blog one of the most powerful ways you can do that is by offering to write content on other blogs – and submitting your posts to microblogs – and get more exposure at the same time. Doing all sorts of good marketing for your business, and developing an audience of email and RSS subscribers
- posts in forums of niches similar to yours
4. Add to your email signature, blog articles, bio or profile…that is your domain address (url) and what you may be offering for free – you do want to obtain their email addresses to that you may continue to assist them and build that relationship – that is really the fun part.
How did I find this all out? My own business coach lead me here and gave me much more to work with – my page rank moved up dramatically within a week of submissions to several of these sites – along with my article submissions to several sites and my Social Media connections.
Learn more about what is stopping you from moving forward and get help in unleashing your potential and reveal exactly what you are capable of – by visiting with Coach Donna L. Ward, at coachingbusinessentrpreneur.com and get started right away putting structure to marketing and your online presence.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
What About SEO Optimized for Your Facebook Page- May 20, 2019
- Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts? - February 11, 2019