There must be a reason why email marketing is still the most effective and profitable way to turn prospects into customers.
What is your email marketing strategy?
We all know and feel that our information and services are useful, important, unique, beneficial, but no one will notice if you can’t effectively explain and show how their value exceeds their price.
Demonstrating your value takes a lot of communication as well as applying systematic marketing standards for your business.
YOU CAN implement strategies that WILL make a difference in your email marketing results for relationship building, branding, and develop a responsive list that accelerates your online marketing success.
Want to be an Email Marketing Superhero?
Yes? Then read on for Superhero steps…
1. Define your market – And become well known through your emails.
When you know who you are writing to, it’s much easier to decide what to say to them. Right?
– So who are they, what is their pain, what are your solutions and benefits that will help them with a fabulous transformation?
– Identify who you are and distinguish yourself in the eyes of what your clients’ needs and what they want.
– Be clear to your target market about what they will get out of subscribing to your emails.
As an example:
(1) tips and tools on how,
(2) product updates,
(3) special offers.
Your audience will want to know “why” they should subscribe before they decide to clutter their inbox with even more emails.
2. Find out what they want
Know What’s in It for Them – Nobody will listen to you if you are not clearly the best solution to their problem.
You know what’s in it for you ~ Content can be intimidating and overwhelming. But keep it simple by asking yourself these questions:
• How will this information make my readers feel?
• How will it make their lives easier or better?
• Does this information show my readers how important they are to me?
3. Analyze your results
An auto-responder, like Aweber gives you statistics about your email campaigns that you could never create on your own.
– Like who is opening your email
– Personalizing your emails, so that it is less likely to become spam.
– Knowing what links they are clicking on can help you create even better, more relevant content for your subscribers next time.
– Helping you comply with Spam laws.
– Automatically post to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, if you want more marketing muscle.
– Email templates, to look more professional, and much more.
- Find out what they are looking for on the web and write about that.
Keep improving that message.
The more you’re worth knowing about, the more that you share, and the more you put out there, the more people will want from you.
PS – We all need successful mentors, who are ahead of you and can show you the short cuts.
- Please join us in our Open Forum Q&A – no cost to you… at
”This is insightful coaching for your business, digging in and getting to the roots of the problems with your business and your mindset.” Celene Harrelson
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019