We become a client attraction magnet and reverse the client chase.
When we transform our own presence and are able to light a room up with our energy, we stop hiding behind our own self-protective wall. And, shine in our business! Then, guess what happens?
We become a client attraction magnet!
What are some steps to start selling on purpose?
1. Notice your intention to connect with others.
Now you can and will start attracting the right people to you. You’ll be able to tap into what is right about you and the world. And, let it shine through.
But, how do you do that?
- Focus on the good within yourself and bring it out – this is your happy, confident self.
People want to be around your positive energy and the great experience of you. That’s what you bring with you in every situation. This is you being a leader of value for them.
Helping to build rapport with others more easily and quickly.
– Others coming up to you, because you are now attractive enough for them to want to get to know you better.
– They want to know more about you and what you do.
Doesn’t that sound ideal?
- And, a whole lot more fun than self-doubt, and being boring…Doing what everyone else is doing…chasing prospective clients.
You can go ahead and talk yourself down. But, you’ll never sale to others with the skills that are in you, until you let your true self out and have fun with what you have to offer.
This is when you start transforming yourself and your business.
And, this is the start of you differentiating from other businesses like yours.
2. Be in control of how your clients see you.
There are a lot of people out there that do just what you do, so you are almost invisible.
- Why would they choose you?
There are many ways of differentiating yourself…
Think about this….
If you had a brick and mortar business…What would you want it to feel like when people walked in?
– This is the impact that you want people to have the second they think of you?
– What are the words that describe you and what you do? This is the star of your branding process.
– Now you can start to align your own real self with the words that bring clarity in speaking your compelling message.
– You have an ideal way to connect between what you do and your ideal prospects problems that need to be solved by you.
- It is so much easier, when clients start coming to you and wanting more of what you offer.
You are creating fans!
3. This is when you start becoming the creation of your own client magnet.
- It is a huge part of branding yourself and your business.
It is creating the experience that people have when they get in touch with your business.
Now that your own attraction magnet is in operation, your prospective clients will understand what it is you do and feel more open and at home with you and what you do.
This is selling on purpose.
Struggling to get more new clients? You may want to join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Kay L Trotman – “Thank you to my social media guru, who I met with before my September trip to Africa. She, Coaching Business Entrepreneur, Donna L. Ward, walked me through the blogging process, so I could bring you my updates as I traveled through Kenya and Tanzania. Although I could not always post due to limited connections, with her help, I was able to bring you play by play, day by day accounts of what I was seeing and doing as I traversed across the two countries. Thank you Donna, of course more to come on my December trip – that will be less property site inspection and more of the safari game viewing sites. Set up your own meeting with Ms. Donna, you won’t be sorry.”
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Leverage Your Facebook Profile for Facebook Marketing - December 4, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017