Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
Our business purpose for networking is to have a unique opportunity to meet and socialize with other “like-minded” and successful business owners and entrepreneurs as we…
– Expand our circles of influence.
– Give and receive referrals.
– Gain visibility, credibility, and expert status at what we do.
– Build Relationships.
– Ask questions that help us understand what our ideal prospect is struggling with and congratulating them on their successes that they share.
This then is us getting to really know and understand our target audience even more.
- In reality, networking is about making a difference in the lives of others
Making connections to further our sales success is what we do regularly as a business owner.
Want those 3 Networking Secrets? Read more