Our business purpose for networking is to have a unique opportunity to meet and socialize with other “like-minded” and successful business owners and entrepreneurs as we…
– Expand our circles of influence.
– Give and receive referrals.
– Gain visibility, credibility, and expert status at what we do.
– Build Relationships.
– Ask questions that help us understand what our ideal prospect is struggling with and congratulating them on their successes that they share.
This then is us getting to really know and understand our target audience even more.
- In reality, networking is about making a difference in the lives of others
Making connections to further our sales success is what we do regularly as a business owner.
Want those 3 Networking Secrets?
1. As we network, we share our networking commercial (marketing message).
- And, we get to know our audience and find if our commercial was a fit.
- Helping us understand their wants and needs even better.
2. We become a more adept and a professional networker.
- Our own confidence starts to build as we stand up to give our networking commercial.
- Transforming the way we feel about ourselves and how others see us.
- Which empowers us to be open to more opportunities.
3. We begin to more easily visit and identify better prospects.
- Building more long-term client relationships, and
- We learn how to help others by making referrals.
We can make networking more successful for our businesses by being…
– Patient in cultivating opportunities – and finding our ideal prospects.
Then we have the start of an income producing system that we can use over and over, changing as we…
- Become more successful as we set up a structure, and implement the winning steps, for our networking activities that require us:
– To network at live in-person meetings on a regular basis with the hopes of new and meaningful contacts and opportunities.
– Part of that system is having a routine that means that we will have contact with the people we met on a regular basis.
- One that’s comfortable for us and our prospective client.
- It can be a live coffee chat, by direct mail, e-mail, telephone, Social Media, or even a fax.
– And, we can establish a pattern of providing referrals to others.
I have heard it said over and over…‘We achieve our greatest successes through helping others’. What do you think?
Struggling to get more new clients? You may want to join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Nina Hart October 14 ‘”Small Business Monday shout out: Donna L. Ward with Coaching Business Entrepreneur This business coach has so much advice on what we all need to be doing to stay motivated and stay in business. Thank you so much Coach Donna for everything you do for all of us. — with Donna L. Ward.”
- How You Can Use Testimonials & Build Trust – Need Templates? - November 4, 2022
- Admit These 6 Mistakes And Make Things Right - October 8, 2022
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022