Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
I have always been impressed by how the Internet Marketing Gurus continue to write articles for online exposure.
And that is why Article Marketing needs to be a part of your marketing strategy.
Many people feel they are just not good at writing and that can hold you up for a long time. But, you will need to change that type of thinking if you are planning on building an online business! As a business coach, I decided I needed to learn how to take advantage of this and get my ‘sales agents’ out there working for me A.S.A.P.
What will writing articles do?
- Make you a published writer – Wow! I was so excited and my family impressed by that little fact. Of course, it is a big deal for someone like me that always wanted to be a published writer! And, what seems difficult to my family and friends, really is very simple for me, now. Now that my own business coaches convinced me, that is!
- Writing articles will get the ‘word’ out about you and your business – as an entrepreneur and small business owner or just starting an internet business
- Reach targeted buyers online, bringing in organic traffic (not paid for traffic)
- It is a self promotion method that takes little time to accomplish Read more