Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
Do you find that when you are “starting” to create your own product to sell online, “finishing” it seems to take longer than you thought, it may never get to happen?
One of the things about affiliate marketing is —
** You don’t have to create your own products **
If you are like me, when I first started and still when I am busy, I find the idea of creating a product can be an overwhelming, exciting, and even an exasperating task. We can all come up with great excuses:
* I don’t have any good ideas!
* I’m not a writer!
* There’s too much competition!
* I don’t know how to set everything up!
* I can’t figure out where to start!
- It’s too hard!
I’m sure with a few minutes of thinking about it, we could come up with a list of many more delaying tactics.
Many of these delaying tactics are helped with a coach. Helping you through your fear and guiding you with the technology part. That’s how I started to get through these excuses.
However, with affiliate marketing…
1. You don’t need your own products. Read more