Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
How about I share with you some results you can be getting from your blog and social media with the people you’re trying to communicate with through your blog and social media?
Bear with me here:
Your blog and social media are valuable tools to use in helping strengthen your brand and reach out to potential audiences.
But before I jump into the details, let me say this…
We all want to get found online, great then what?
- The goal is to: Convert your blog visitors that are coming over from social media.
Let’s talk about that, as a result, you can and must have content that speaks to your ideal audience about how you can help so that they don’t have to spend time trying to figure it out on their own. You are there for them and your content from your blog and social media talks about this just for the.
- I’m talking about using your content to attract and grow your email marketing, which can be profitable for anybody, no matter what kind of product or service you offer.
But building your list, which is the foundation of email marketing and your business success is in the quality and size of that list.
And this takes a lot of consistent content – podcasts, posts, videos, newsletters, free offers that help them fix their issues; along with building relationships through social media, blogging, and consistent contacts through your emails.
- Because your goal is to build a list of subscribers that trust you and consider you an expert in your field! Then your response rates will constantly climb – helping you have more clients, more business, and more fun.
You probably are creating content to help share and grow your business. Some of your content seems to attract your niche and because of that, it’s a lot more effective in helping to grow your email list as your niche sees the ideal freebie to fix their problem and want to download it as they get into your business more – which means more interest in what you do and offer that can help your audience want to get more involved with how you can help them.
But whatever type of content you put out to your audience, you’ll want a certain purpose, for your ideal audience (your niche), and have a goal in mind of where you’ll be leading them.
And you’ll want to do it efficiently with a theme in mind which helps determine what your goals will be for the week, the month, the quarter…
How many hundreds of posts have you written? How many videos have you recorded? Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts?