Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- How to Add Value to Key Marketing Content and Offer Readers More - May 8, 2022
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - April 20, 2022
- Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Can Reveal Secrets? - April 15, 2022
We’ve all heard it, right? Engage your audience, online, and offline.
But, what is engagement in email marketing?
The big question I’ve heard is, does your audience really want to engage with your brand the same way they would a friend.
That is being social and sharing experiences. This is why you really need to understand more about your targeted audience.
There is the analytics of engagement in email marketing…
- Open rate – doesn’t mean they are reading and engaging with your brand.
- Click rate – a more reliable metric.
- Conversion rate – is thought to be the ultimate objective for your business.