Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - October 5, 2023
- Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts? - October 1, 2023
- Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Customer Trust 👍 - July 26, 2023
We’ve all heard it, right? Engage your audience, online, and offline.
But, what is engagement in email marketing?
The big question I’ve heard is, does your audience really want to engage with your brand the same way they would a friend.
That is being social and sharing experiences. This is why you really need to understand more about your targeted audience.
There is the analytics of engagement in email marketing…
- Open rate – doesn’t mean they are reading and engaging with your brand.
- Click rate – a more reliable metric.
- Conversion rate – is thought to be the ultimate objective for your business.