Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Customer Trust 👍 - July 26, 2023
- Getting Rid Of Harmful Habits And Forming New Ones - July 19, 2023
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
Want More Customers? Take action – regularly and consistently.
- You have heard it over and over. But it really is as simple as that.
But what are some of the actions that are the best to take right away?
1. Define your ideal client – You need to know who you are going to be talking to.
- Dream up your ideal client by making a written “shopping list” of all the traits, characteristics, and identifying qualities that would be most appealing to you. The more specific (and accurate) you can be, the easier it will be to call and visit with your ideal client. If you hit a road block that’s a good sign that you need to talk more to your clients to get to know them better
- You need to know if they are a good fit for you – including their income levels – so you don’t spin your wheels.
- Find out their hot buttons – what do you have that is special for them. And why?
2. Build the relationships with those thoughts in mind.
And, have a system of touch points, to stay in touch, with your database regularly and consistently. That means you are there when your customer is ready for you.