Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
I’ve enjoyed my journey through the wilderness of social media marketing, because I have an end goal.
To drive powerfully relevant traffic, build relationships, attract more email leads to build my list, and generate revenue.
But that’s just part of the story…
I started blogging in 2009. Within months I knew I was hungry for more social media.
– So I started to put together my own Social Media Content Marketing Plan as a system to guide me to reach my goals and successes.
- I also learned that I had to separate myself from the crowd by being unique. You can learn a bit more about my personal journey at Coach Donna’s Story
These ideas will hopefully help you get more from your social media marketing and blogging but there’s always more to learn that can be applied as well.
There no doubt about it.
We all know that social media is huge for bloggers and marketers who want to increase sales, brand visibility, and community around their products.
Helping them more easily start conversations with their target audiences online.