Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
When you sell the process, your goal is to be creating and promoting a consistent flow of great content that is focused on the experience that your readers will have.
But how do you do that?
Once you ‘get’ how earning trust and building your credibility through content marketing works, you’ll…
- Be listening more to your reader’s wants and needs.
- Discovering that their problems will be your number one goal so that you can supply the solutions they need and want from you.
- Making sure that the content you create is something your readers can believe in and that offers guidance in a way that show you do understand their needs and can offer help.
This type of information will build trust in you as a solution provider and help you become the leader for more loyal readers and consistent revenue.
It all points to you being as attractive as you can to your readers and knowing how to target, write, and promote…