Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
One of the best things about being an online affiliate – is that you don’t have to deal with:
- Post-sales support
- Vendors – I have dealt with plenty – It is time consuming and needs an experienced hand.
Your job, as an affiliate, is to find potential buyers and direct them to your merchant’s website (marketing online or Internet marketing) and when your potential buyers do purchase, you will make a portion of the sales.
“What If You, Too, Could Have Multiple Streams of Income …By Promoting Products And Services You Already Use And Love?” Get started by click this link:
- Learn more strategies and tactics for online sales and you will increase the odds that qualified buyers actually go through with their purchase so you can get more a consistent and larger monthly income. Read more