By the way: What are your thoughts on money?
Is money coming to you easily?
What do you think about this?
- Even a small shift in the way you think can have dramatic, immediate results for you.
Is Money Troubling You?
I’ve read, heard and felt this: I’m working so hard and trying to focus on what I want and think positively and yet…
Do any of these statements about money sound familiar to you:
· “You have to work hard to get what you want”
· “There’s never enough money”
· “I can’t do what I want to do because I don’t have enough money”
· “Money gets in the way of spirituality”
· “It’s overwhelming to even think about making more money”
· “It’s hard to make, easy to lose”
· “Money is the root of all evil”
· “Rich people are greedy”
· “Money doesn’t grow on trees.”
Well, no wonder money isn’t just falling on you!
When we listen to the news, it is all over the place– people losing jobs, getting thrown out of their houses, losing everything, and ads and more ads about others trying to get us to spend our hard earned money. This is REAL stuff. No wonder money’s a villain.
Know that You are your best investment – What have you go to lose?
- Have faith and hope and believe in yourself and
- Continue to grow and learn. Really look to see where you are being held back and what keeps you awake at night.
- I know you are used to doing a lot of work and making money.
- Use a different strategy. Put money aside to learn and grow, investing in yourself gives you the leverage you need.
- You will never be done investing in your craft – you have just begun.
- Whatever support you need, get started now.
- Take action on what you learn. If you are not consuming, then you need a coach to take you through step by step. Get serious, get started.
- Don’t focus on making it happen – have the intention, faith, let go as you move forward.
==> These steps above are a great way to control your thoughts and focus on the moment – not the past and not the future. This is being present and living more peacefully – allowing the good to come about that you have been inspired to want.
Have you made all the changes you need to in your life? Change takes time – But, your thoughts can change things immediately for you. Your thinking is your reality.
– You must have a definite desire.
==> Now turn the desire into your reality.
In reality, not in our heads, money is simple and logical. It doesn’t conflict with or corrupt.
- But, money from all that we have heard, learned, seen, done, has been driven into our emotions and symbolizes what we fear, hope for and desire in life.
It’s really not that complicated. So what have you got to lose?
Need more – Listen in to my interview with Zahra Efan as she talks about: “How to have a healthy relationship with your money!”
Go here now: coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/zahra-efan-interview/
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023