Knowing this is the only way to survive >>>
You need to know how to write and have headlines ready quickly.
But, I’m thinking you already knew that truth about your blog. Right?
I’ve heard that the best writers often have hundreds of headlines ready – either saved to a file on their computers or occurring swiftly from their experience at writing.
- These headlines are then referenced by them at a moment’s notice to help develop their a winning headline for their content and doing this fast so that post can be written more quickly.
>>> Writing more easily from the inspiration provided by that headline.
How do you become a better blogger by knowing, and understanding, this truth about your blog?
- Using headlines that will influence search engines, sales, and success.
As an example of writing enticing headlines quickly:
- Take a careful look at any great headline, you can break them apart into your own fill-in-the-blank “template” that works for almost every subject, no matter what your niche.
You’ve gotta know that there is no secret going on here.
The same ideas for getting attention from headlines have been used for the past 150, even 200 years, and still are working for us bloggers.
It’s the same process used by every copywriter and great blogger.
The truth about your blog is that your headlines need to appeal to one of these most basic ‘what’s in it for me’ benefits:
1. Be entertaining
– “The Zen of Writing Entertaining Blog Posts’
2. Be part of a community
– What’s It Like to Feel Connected? (With family, friends, online, at a party.)
3. Be informed
– What makes your readers want to read more of your blog posts?
4. Solve a problem
That could be: Potential or a real problem Headline – What Keeps Your Readers up at Night?
– How to Stay Healthy and Still Look Fabulous at 50
I know that my audience doesn’t just search using random words online, they search for a specific type of information, an answer to a question, or a solution to a problem they want or need help with, more information about.
- My audience scans the headlines, like I do, in the search results as they are checking out the BEST MATCH to what they are looking for right now.
To make sure that your headline grabs your readers attention in search engines the way you want it to?
– Check out the plugin WordPress SEO by Yoast where you can have a second chance, right then and there, to hook with your headline and description using your title keywords.
The truth about your blog is that it all begins with the headline.
And do let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below!
And Please Register and save your spot
List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community!
What others are saying…
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!