Social Media isn’t a sign on a store that pulls your customers in to shop.
Are you running a business, or want more visitors to your blog?
==> If you really want Social Media to work for you?
Become a resource for your customers, and readers, so they’ll want to keep coming to see what you have to offer.
It’s a nurturing way to connect and talk with your customers.
Taking what you want Social Media for is connecting for action in your business, and blog.
- According to a recent Harvard Business Review Analytic Services: “12 percent of the companies in their survey said they felt they were currently effective users of social media. These were the companies most likely to deploy multiple channels, use metrics, have a strategy for social media use, and integrate their social media into their overall marketing operations.”
If these larger companies are doing this? You need to be doing this and you can!
Part of your own strategy is to understand how to use the different Social Media sites and measure their effectiveness for you.
- So you can understand where to invest your time and target your ideal audience.
- You can build your own competitive advantage in your niche by starting up and engaging in conversations with individuals.
- Discover who and how often you get a response.
You as a small business, or a hobby blogger, want Social Media to go from talk to action.
What does that mean?
It’s you creating opportunities to grow your business, your list of contacts, and your credibility.
- You need to be aware of the groups that your most valued ideal niche are hanging out in.
- Network with them just like you would offline. Building those relationships sometimes take time.
- Connect, and help them take action by understanding who they are, or can be, in your world.
- Know what you have that they may want more of.
==> You want Social Media to be fully-leveraged by using multiple Social Media channels to reach your ideal target niche.
==> You need and want Social Media to be integrated with your marketing solutions.
Part of the solution for growing your followers is understanding the potential and difference Social Media has to make in your business and hobby.
As you are on Social Media sites helping others understand your passion and what you have to offer.
As the expert you will want Social Media as part of your plan.
Successful Social Media Steps for Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs on a Budget.
Wow – Want to know so much more? I do!
On October 8, Wednesday, at 2 PM Pacific, 5 ET – I’ll be interviewing Deb Scott, Deb Scott, BA, CPC #1 Best-Selling Author in Social Media for Business: Social Media for the Rest of Us. <==click on the words to register.
Join in for this Live Interview Q&A tele-call as you learn…
- Why do we (one man show biz owners) need to be on social media?
- What platforms do you suggest we participate in and why?
- What are the differences and advantages of each?
- How do we set up searchable profiles?
- What should we share and how should we share it?
- What is a realistic expectation and goal or call to action?
- How do we measure our progress using Klout or Kred?
- What is the one thing we always need to remember as we embark on this journey?
We would love to have you there – and you know, I so want to hear your voice and interact – Do join us on the Deb Scott Interview!