Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
Blogs, content marketing, and social media are giving us so many opportunities to share ideas.
Think about this…
The phrase ‘feeding the content monster’ is right on target…
Because, everyone is publishing online content, and the people who engage with the content are also the ones who create it.
It’s time you became more empowered in 2017!
In my experience…
A social media power user takes bold action to get more followers at a much higher rate than the average user. Growing a community that interacts and engages.
- Engage more often.
- Power users are about building relationships. Building a community around their service or product.
- Write and share ‘good stuff’ and…
- Sharing content multiple times to reach those who missed it the first time around. Changing the headline, the image, different parts of within the content.
- Have a plan for sharing content – get an idea from this simple and great content sharing schedule.
- Pay attention to growing a higher Klout.com score – helping you to recognize what you’re doing that works and how to improve.
By the way…
‘How many times can you reshare? A Wisemetrics study found that, on average, the second tweet gets 86% as much performance as the first one, and even after 6 repetitions, you’re still at 67% of the first tweet.’ blog.bufferapp
…’By repeat we don’t mean “copy-paste” of the same tweet. It’s against Twitter policy. Repeating a tweet needs a bit of human editing, would it be for a different wording, or emphasizing a different part of your news. Thus we had to start by devising an algorithm which could identify for 2 tweets if they talk about the same news een if they are not identical copies. It performs very well, with 90% precision thus giving us the ability to scan through tweets and automatically identify those which are repeats.’ http://www.wiselytics.com
Did you know?