Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
Social Media has made marketing more affordable. But also more understandable. As you socialize on the net, you can reach your target audience and connect with them on a more personal level.
- Helping you become likable!
But just hopping from site to site without a plan, not being focused and intentional, could be a waste of your time and energy.
- You’ve put your profile on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and your blog, plus share your information with your friends, now what?
Well if you’ve been on say Facebook for any time at all, you know that marketing through Social Media isn’t quite the same as traditional marketing. So think about this as the start of your strategic Social Media framework… Read more